Friday, October 31, 2008

Fall Fun

We introduced Bree to one of my favorite fall activities last night. We had supper at the Dugan's and Lannie had a wonderful treat planned afterwards. He built this really cool fire pit and the girls roasted marshmellows and made smoores. Which happens to be one of my favorite treats. Who doesn't love gooey marshmellows melted on rich chocolate and smoothered between two graham crackers? MMMM......my mouth is watering just thinking about it. And ofcourse Bree loved them. She was eating them just as fast as Addison was making them. They were a great team. Addison enjoyed making them as much as Bree enjoyed eating them. Ofcourse they were a little messy, but definately worth it. Bree wouldn't roast her own marshmellows because everytime she got close to the fire she would say"hot, hot" and didn't want to be too close. However, she did like sitting in the chairs and watching the blazing fire. It was a perfect night for a marshmellow roast and we all really enjoyed it. As for myself I love sitting around a fire on a cool night with good friends and the smoores were just icing on the cake.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds yummy! I love smoores.