Thursday, October 16, 2008

Bree is on her way to recovering. She is feeling way better, however she has broken out in a horrible rash from the antibiotic. I guess she is allergic to the sulphur. So we have switched her medicine and she is seeming more and more like herself everyday. Hooray! She has been such a Momma's girl since she has been sick. sadly, I have loved how much she clings to me. But I am so glad she is feeling better. Monday, Oct. 13th Jennifer and Eric Tolar welcomed Miss Olivia Paige Tolar at 5:42pm. She was 7lbs 11oz. 19 3/4 in. She is absolutely beautiful! Bree has been saying baby a lot since we saw her at the hospital. Maybe she is ready for Mommy to have a baby??? Probably not. She doesn't share so well here lately. We really need to work on that more. She surprised Kerry and I the other night, we were playing outside in her wagon and she pointed to the sky and said "moon." The girl was pointing to the lite shadow of the moon that was coming in. How she knew that I have no idea, but she is talking and learning so much. She loves to read and color so much. She has also started to watch movies in the car lately. I mean really watch them , not just stare at the screen. she loves 101 Dalmatians. The other night she got so mad because the tv was not working and we had to drive home from Baylor Dallas home with out the tv. It was really sad. She just didn't understand. Well, we are hoping to go see baby Olivia again tonight, which I am really excited about. Although it does give me the baby blues. Which, if you need really cute baby accessories or bows, or outfits, check out my sister-n-laws page veryfullquiver.blogspot.com. She is super talented and has some adorable items for your little one or for a gift. Have a great evening! XOXOX

No comments: