Sunday, October 26, 2008

I have been tagged!!

Below are the rules.

1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
6. Let your tagger know when your entry is UP



I was tagged by Katy @ Our journey


Here goes:
1. I am a very passionate runner. I have ran 2 26.2 mile marathons and numerous 13.1 mile half marathons. I also have ran in several 5k's and team events. I love to run long distances. It is a therapy for me and is how I relax.


2. I am very sensitive person and cry when I see someone else hurting or crying. And you better believe I always cry in sad movies. It's just who I am.


3. I am very OCD. I am a cleaning fanatic. Everything has to be in its place and my house clean before I can go to bed at night.


4. I Love being a Mommy!! I never knew how wonderful it would be. Kerry and I have been so blessed by Aubree. She makes our lives so much more meaningful.


5. I love to garden. I grew up helping my grandparents in their large garden and am very excited to have some land where we are going to have a garden next season.


6. I have had the same close friends since I was in elementary school. There are 7 of us who have been close friends all through school and who still get together often, talk weekly and are the best of friends. We have shared high school graduations, college graduations, then weddings and so much more. This group of friends are true and have been there for each other through so much. I am so blessed by my life long friends.


I am tagging : Rachel @The Kaiser Family
Ashley @ rogers neighborhood
Jennifer @veryfullquiver

1 comment:

Katy said...

Thanks Mandy for playing! I can still remember when all of us would spend the night at your house in high school...and we would switch around the pillows on the couch and ruffle up the rug just to annoy you. HAHAHA...we were so mean.
I love you!