Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Another fast paced, yet wonderful week!

We went last week to see Baby Olivia once she got home. She is so sweet! Well done, Eric & Jen!! Justin, Audra, Finlee and Mom rode with us and we met Katy there. Needless to say the guys were highly out numbered. We all took turns holding the baby, even Bree and Finlee. They both liked to give her hugs and kisses. It was very cute. On Friday Bree spent the night with Nona. Kerry and I went to Pappadales and had supper with Chris and Donya. It was great to have some adult time and catch up. We also enjoyed sleeping in on Saturday. Although we both missed Bree, it sure was nice to get some rest. Mom hosted her 35th class reunion on Saturday, so of course Bree and I helped her with that. Most of her classmates brought their grandchildren with them. Bree had so much fun playing outside with the other kids. It was such a perfect day. I love this time of the year. Although, it is difficult to get my daily run in, being that by the time I get home from work I barely have time to change before dusk. Yes, I am a chicken and don't like running in the dark. Although, my running time has gotten better since I am trying to beat the dark. Sunday Kerry and I worked in the nursery and realized how rotten Bree truly is. I don't know if it is the fact that her great grandparents and Bebe keep her , or the fact that she is an only child, but she sure is bossy and she likes to have things her way. (Who doesn't, right?) But seriously we have got to schedule more play dates and teach her to be a little less aggressive. One thing is for sure, the girl is very expressive and has a way of getting her point across. Which is very cute, but I won't think so if she is known as the school bully. I guess we have some time to work on it, but seriously call me about the play dates....we both need them. Mom(Nona) and I introduced Bree to the simple game of ring around the rosie tonight. She thought it was hilarious. She chuckled the whole time. Except for when she was trying to tell Mom and I where to fall. See what I mean about bossy! It is so amazing how the simplest things can bring so much joy. We all enjoyed it. Thanks too, Mom, for the great supper. One of Bree's favorite things to do is "dip" food. She will eat anything if she has something to dip it in. It is so funny. If it can be dipped, she wants it. Mema made her sausage links and gravy to dip them in for breakfast this morning. From what I hear they were very yummy and Bree loved them. Bree is still doing pretty good with the potty training, although her sickness did set us back a little bit. It is hard to remember when she was the size of sweet Olivia. She has grown so much. Everyday she learns something new. These are definitely the best days of my life and I love that I have such a wonderful husband and daughter to share them with. God is so good!! What a blessing he has given me and Kerry. I hope everyone has a good rest of the week. As Bree would say, "Wuv Eww!"

1 comment:

Katy said...

Hey hun - check out my blog.
Tag - you're it!