Thursday, January 8, 2009

The other day I gave Bree a chocolate pudding to snack on. She is getting to the point where she tells us what she wants and doesn't want to eat. Pudding is still at the top of the list. So, while I was unloading the dishwasher and cleaning the kitchen I occupied her with a pudding. I thought that was a good idea until I turned around to see her covered in pudding and our dog Alex licking it off the wall and floor. She had it everywhere!! Normally she is pretty good at hitting the target, but by the way it was all on the wall I think she must have found a new target. However it did make a cute picture and we went from the kitchen straight to the tub. Its quite hilarious now when I think about it.

3 comments:

Katy said...

HAHAHA - I love it! She is so cute and even cuter with that messy face! Give her kisses for me! love you

Unknown said...

Oh that's too funny! She is so stinkin' cute!!

Anonymous said...

That is just too cute!! :)