Monday, February 2, 2009

Our weekend was one filled with lots of fun with some of our closest friends. Friday evening we hung out at Lannie & Amie Dugan's house. Lannie and Kerry grilled steaks and we had a delicious dinner. Afterwards, the adults got a lil competitive playing chicken foot.(Which has become one of my favorite games..not sure as to why, but I love it!!) The girls enjoyed playing at Allison and Addison's art table and with everything else they could drag out. Bree loves to go over to their house and play. Saturday I had my Grandparents over for breakfast. I am not much of a cook, but I do make this breakfast casserole that my Pa really likes. Bree liked having them over and really showed out for them. We were thrilled to be a part of the twins 5th birthday party Sat. afternoon. It was at the skating rink. Boy, did that bring back memories of my younger years. Bree's feet were too small for the skates, but she loved watching the other kids skate and Lannie even took her for a few laps in his arms. Which she loved. She didn't want it to end. Bree also loved the cake. She ate a piece and a half. What a big, healthy eater!! Sat. late afternoon we hung out with Gramps and Bebe and then went out with Jennifer, Eric, Amie and Lannie for the night. Then on Sunday we had more fun at Lannie and Amie's watching the super bowl game with everyone. Like I said we had a great weekend with our friends. And Bree still didn't get enough either. She keeps talking about Amie and the girls. We are so blessed by our good friends. Have a great week and thanks for checking on us. XOXOXO

No comments: