Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy Father's Day

I know this is a lil late, but I wanted to wish every father a Happy Father's Day and most importantly honor the best father in the world!! When I searched for my soul mate and partner in this world, I always tried to imagine how they would be as a father. I knew Kerry was an extraordinary person, a wonderful man and my soul mate, but I never knew he would be as good of a Dad as he is. He is amazing with Bree. He takes such good care of her and loves her and me so much. He is so patient with the both of us and is such a fun Dad. He plays with her and has so much fun with her. We are always laughing when he is around. Bree is definitely a big Daddy's girl. We spent Father's day with Daddy at my g-parents for lunch. Bree enjoyed Kerry pushing her in the swing and playing outside with her. Then we ate supper and spent the evening at Kerry's parents house. We had a wonderful day and want everyone to know our Daddy is the best!!

No comments: