Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Half Way There!!

I was 20 weeks on Sunday. I have started to show, FINALLY!! I have a small baby bump and am loving it. For the longest time everyone would say they couldn't tell I was pregnant and although sometimes I just feel a little thick, I do have a baby bump now. The baby is around 12 ounces now and about the size of a soda can. I can really feel him moving around and kicking in there. From the looks of the 3d sono I believe he is going to favor his big sister. He has her face shape and checks it appears. Aubree is super excited! She hugs and kisses my belly all the time and is constantly rubbing and talking to the baby. We enjoy reading some of her favorite books to him and I can already tell she is going to be a great big sister. She is so protective of me and the baby. We still are not certain about a name but Kerry suggested Ayden (which means Little Fire) and I actually think its cute and sounds good. I think I like Ayden Spencer Kindle but we will see if that sticks. Lol! It is so difficult sometimes to find the right name that we all love. But I know it will come to us eventually. Aubree and I enjoyed the hot days of summer but she was excited to start back to Parents Day Out at Main Street Baptist Church today. She moved up to the bigger class and has two new teachers this year. She seemed very anxious and happy to go today. I am so thankful that our church offers this program two days a week so our dumpling can be in a Christian environment learning and socializing with her friends. Its a great place for her to be. We don't have any big plans for Labor Day weekend. Kerry has been so busy with work lately, which is awesome for our check book. :) We are so blessed to have such a hard working Daddy and are thankful for all the jobs sent his way. Aubree and I will probably spend some time at the water park this weekend and maybe visit First Monday Trade Days to do a little shopping if we can survive the heat. Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday!! XOXO

No comments: