Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Our babay girl is 2!

Wow...Sunday the 26th Aubree Malena turned 2 years old. It is impossible for me to think of where the time has gone. She is speaking in sentences now and learning her colors. She loves to sing, mainly twinkle twinkle little star and Jesus loves me. She is such a joy to be around. We had a Fancy Nancy party at our house Sunday afternoon to celebrate this milestone. There were 17 kiddos and they enjoyed playing on Bree's new wooden swing set Gramps and Bebe gave her for her b-day. They also enjoyed the cutest pink, tiara cake and banana splits. I tried to take quotes from the book and apply them to the party. There were frilly toothpicks in the sandwiches, cuz Fancy Nancy states that, " Sandwiches always taste better with frilly toothpicks in them." The kids also had fun dressing up Fancy Nancy style. After the party Bree said to me, "Party fun, Momma." It was so sweet. I am glad she enjoyed her party. Thanks everyone for coming and celebrating Bree with us. We have been so blessed by her precious soul. Last week we enjoyed taking Bree to the Van Zandt County Fair. We met The Stewart family at Jerry's for some pizza first and then took the girls for a fun nite at the fair. Bree and Hannah, who is a few months younger than Bree, had fun riding the elephants together. Them and the lil train roller coaster, and the carousel were Bree's favorite rides. She had such a great nite. Daddy even won her a cute, purple stuffed teddy bear. I am just left wondering how my baby got so big so fast?....

1 comment:

Katy said...

I had a great time seeing you guys at the party. Bree looked adorable - as always...and I think the party turned out very cute!
Good job Momma!